Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Scope of application and provider
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed by you in the online shop on:
5161 Elixhausen, Austria
- The products offered for sale in this online shop are aimed exclusively at purchasers who are 18 years of age and over.
- Our deliveries, services and offers are provided exclusively based on these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions apply to private individuals and business customers and to all future business relations, including in cases where they have not been expressly reconfirmed. The incorporation of a customer’s terms and conditions of business which contradict ours is hereby excluded.
- The language of the contract is English.
- Formation of the contract
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer to enter into a purchase agreement. Instead this represents a non-binding invitation to order products in the online shop.
- You make a binding offer to purchase by clicking on the “Place Order” button. The contract is only formed once the content is enabled and/or a link is provided.
- The products are exclusively intended for the customer’s own personal use. Any disclosure, sharing, forwarding, or distribution of the products to third parties, whether free of charge or in return for a fee, is expressly prohibited.
The prices stated on the product pages include statutory VAT and all other price components. Statutory VAT is applicable to all orders except to EU-domiciled entities providing a valid EU VAT ID during the checkout process.
The customer has the option of paying by PayPal or by credit card.
- Dispatch / delivery restriction
Once payment has been cleared, and unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered by providing a link. The download link will be valid for 5 days and can be used only once.
The customer shall be responsible for having suitable software available in order to open and read the files properly.
- Right to offset / right of retention
- You shall only have a right to offset if your counterclaim has been established as final and absolute by force of law or is not disputed by us.
- You may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
With respect to the warranty the relevant applicable statutory provisions exist for all products offered in the shop.
- Final provisions
- In the event that one or more provisions in these Terms and Conditions is or becomes ineffective, this shall not affect the effective nature of the other provisions in any other respect.
- Austrian law is applicable exclusively to all contracts between you and us to the exclusion of the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- If you are a trader, legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, then the seller’s registered business address shall be the place of jurisdiction for all disputes that arise from or in connection with contracts between you and us.
These Terms and Conditions are based on a model from law firm HÄRTING Rechtsanwälte, Chausseestraße 13, 10115 Berlin, tel. (030) 28 30 57 40, fax (030) 28 30 57 44, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Article 14 paragraph 1 of the Regulation on consumer ODR:
An Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform is provided by the European Commission, see https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are under no obligation and are not prepared to participate in any dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.