Transcreation can be a powerful edge to gain new business and build a high-level profile. Yet only if it is handled properly.
If you are thinking about offering transcreation as a service, this video course will be exactly what you need to get started today. Check out the insights and best practices presented by experienced transcreator and trainer Nina Sattler-Hovdar, and benefit from her many years of experience in this field.
In this webinar, you will get answers to the following questions:
- How are transcreations different from translations?
- What processes and skills are at play?
- What do transcreators look for when deciding to work with a language-service company?
- What role do project (and other) managers have in ensuring that transcreation talent stays on board?
- Why should sales managers know how transcreations are different from translations?
The course will provide you with insights on what transcreation really is and identify best practices that you can apply in your business, as a way to stand out from the crowd.
This webinar is suitable for freelance and in-house linguists, vendor managers, project managers, business development executives, sales managers, and other roles involved in offering transcreation services.
For more information, go to the Academia Webinars website.